The Hotel particulier du lac de Fugeres was built in the ancient city of Le Puy-en-Velay, which is one of the famous departure towns for the Way of St James. You’ll find it at the cross of a pedestrian lane and two cobbled streets. Fifty meters away, the cathedral raises its roofs; 150 meters away, la place du Plot and la place du Marché Couvert spread their colors and their goods on Saturday mornings.
Two streets away from us, there are some restaurants and coffee shops. All the facilities are close even for the pedestrians and at the same time, our house offers you a quiet retreat.
FOR TRAIN OR BUS TRAVELLERS
- The Hotel particulier du lac de Fugeres is only 15mn by foot from the railway and bus stations.
FOR MOTORISTS (CARS AND MOTORCYCLES)
- It is possible to park in the special limited area of the Old Town where we live.
- You can park in front of the house when you arrive to leave your luggage.
- Weekly car park for pilgrims and walkers is possiblein the underground car park at Place du Breuil located downtown, 5mn from our house (info prices: 04 71 02 03 34).
- Historical area is not allowed any time to the cars: from 12 to 2pm and 5pm to 10am, the gates are closed. Call us by phone if you need to come in at this time, we can open for you.
- You can park your bike in our garage.
Check in: we welcome you between 5.30pm and 7pm*
Check out: please return the keys between 10am and 11am.
(You can entrust your luggage to us after the check out for the same day).
Dinner: at 7.30pm (suspend)
Breakfast: between 7.30 and 9am*
* For any special requests, please contact us.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Payment: cash, check or credit card
DEPOSIT & TAX
- When you book, we will ask a 100% deposit of the total amount of your stay.The city tax is not included (0,50E/adult/night).